The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CSIS Warns Trudeau of Sophisticated Misinformation Tactics

Industrious1

2 hours ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

If the Canadian government were serious about combatting the tampering and covert agents that the ccp has directed here, the first thing they should do is ban wechat, tiktok, and other ccp-linked infiltration apps.

Then they should ban all cellphones, computers, and telecommunications hardware that originate from companies started or linked to the ccp.

Sadly, they're too fearful of the blowback by the Canadian public.  After all, gotta look out for #1, even at the cost of protecting national security.  :sadno:

I don't know about the so-called blowback. I don't use tiktok or wechat for the reasons that you've touched on.

As for people who say "don't blame China". Come on. They are run by a corrupt government. It's time that we took a stand together against China.

Specifically, I have no issue with its people whatsoever. I think they are fine people. It's the government that influences how they behave. They have 'social' policies that dictate how they should behave. It's gross.

People in first world countries love slamming their own government for their failings, but in China, there is no such thing. Remember that tennis player who accused a CCP member of sexual misconduct? Yeah, she disappeared for a few weeks. The Chinese government knows no shame - because it doesn't like being shamed.

Edited by Dazzle