The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 8, 2021 Boston Bruins (12-8-1) @ Vancouver Canucks (9-15-2) at 6pm on Sportsnet

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

3 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

I felt the same about Dickinson, he was better. I think the whole team may have been better, except for Hoglander. He had a rough one, but hard to complain after a 4-0 win. Agree about Sutter, and I think they'll make a trade for another C.

Hogs passed up a great shooting opportunity in the slot last game. I'm sure Bouds had some advice for him. 

:metal:

• Wat 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

I felt the same about Dickinson, he was better. I think the whole team may have been better, except for Hoglander. He had a rough one, but hard to complain after a 4-0 win. Agree about Sutter, and I think they'll make a trade for another C.

100% agree, Dickinson was great.

Im not sure we'll make a trade for a 3C if Boudreau continues with the lines he had last night. If he thinks EP can center a line, then we've got EP, Horvat, Miller, all centering lines.
Lamikko looked like a brilliant 4C. 

EP was surprisingly pretty good in the faceoff circle, hopefully not a fluke. 

I'd love a move though for a top-4 defenseman. Then in the next couple years we've got Woo who plays physical and defensive.. I think our blue line is going to be pretty solid when that happens. 

• Cheers 3