The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks recall Noah Juulsen

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Since his acquisition, I have been intrigued at what he can bring to the big club. I can see him playing with an extra level of excitement for his hometown team and proving that he can still carve out a career in the NHL after previous injuries impacted his success. 

Let's go Juulsen!  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gurn said:

This dirt bag takes out a player on his first game back from a 3 game suspension.

Hey NHL- WAKE UP and stop this guy before he cripples someone.

Honestly there should be a thing where if u get a certain number of suspensions, you just get banned from the league.

The guy has been a menace for years and has shown no interest in changing. Bad human being, doesn't care at all for the welfare of others. 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, JayDangles said:

Yes, ok thanks.  Well let's see what we got here. So far it appears we won that trade, now we find out how big we won.

Yeah Lammikko is turning out to be a really really good player! 

Was kinda a shame to lose OJ, but he and Juulsen have similar stories I guess. Both very promising prospects, careers interrupted by injuries. Juulsen took a puck to the face, Juolevi has a bad knee. 

Obviously I hope the best for Juolevi, but his injury (knee) has way more potential to be a long term hamper on his career. A lot more game stress goes on your knee than on your face haha.

1 hour ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Kids' a flop, that's why.

No.  He looked really good in his games in Montreal up until he took two pucks to the face in the same game. He’s struggled with migraines and vision issues  since.  I’m not sure what his health  status is now but if he’s close to 100% he can be a solid bottom 4 physical shut down D 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1