The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 10, 2021 Winnipeg Jets (13-9-2-2) @ Vancouver Canucks (10-15-1-1) at 7:00 pm on SportsNet.

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

Pete really needs this right now.

*Boudreau is a french name so I think maybe he's talking about a bunch of seals (Phoque's)

Because this right here......

r/canucks - Everyone else standing during the shootout while Petey sits and watches the above

is completely unacceptable and has got to stop! Quit feeling sorry for yourself and get on the boards to cheer on the guy you just put pressure on. I think being able to turn the season around will hinge on weather or not Pete can become a grown a$$ man. 

Edited by hammertime
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • RoughGame 1

We are set up to go on a mother trucking run. Next 14 games contain not only alot of winnable ones, But allow us to push our division down the standings.

Wpg 
Car 
Clb
SJ
Tor
AZ
SJ
ANA
Sea
ANA
LA
Sea
NYI
OTT- Jan 8th

Can we go 10-2-2 in this time? I sure think so at this rate considering the importance of these divisional games.
20-17-4 would be a hell of a turn around considering where we are at a few games ago. On top of that we have one hell of a roadtrip as a real test after this batch of games.
On the road for games in Fla,TB,WASH,CAR and trashville. That will be a tough trip, We need to be on a run before then imo.

3 minutes ago, hammertime said:

r/canucks - Everyone else standing during the shootout while Petey sits and watches the above

is completely unacceptable and has got to stop! Quit feeling sorry for yourself and get on the boards to cheer on the guy you just put pressure on. I think being able to turn the season around will hinge on weather or not Pete can become a grown a$$ man. 

When was this photo taken?

2 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Wow that doesn't look good lol oof. What does look good is only having him on bridge while remaining rfa. Love EP but its things like this that make it hard to see him as the main piece to our cup puzzle

26 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

I wonder how much money that thing was haha

Offtopic but there's a guy in stinktown that builds some pretty slick large scale RC's - even a Canucks one!  (not me, just sharing)

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/568809741171549/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A310da492-66b9-43fe-8708-7e53aca9d785

spacer.png

Edited by fecklund
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

We are set up to go on a mother trucking run. Next 14 games contain not only alot of winnable ones, But allow us to push our division down the standings.

Wpg 
Car 
Clb
SJ
Tor
AZ
SJ
ANA
Sea
ANA
LA
Sea
NYI
OTT- Jan 8th

Can we go 10-2-2 in this time? I sure think so at this rate considering the importance of these divisional games.
20-17-4 would be a hell of a turn around considering where we are at a few games ago. On top of that we have one hell of a roadtrip as a real test after this batch of games.
On the road for games in Fla,TB,WASH,CAR and trashville. That will be a tough trip, We need to be on a run before then imo.

Whooooaaaaa slow down there big rig lol

I like what Bruce said "win the week".

Also I looked at the win against Boston as a 4 pointer. Why? Because I knew if we beat Boston, they would be mad enough to beat Edmonton next, which they did ;-) 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, hammertime said:

*Boudreau is a french name so I think maybe he's talking about a bunch of seals (Phoque's)

Maybe he’s superstitious and thinks if he stands he will curse JT!

Dick Wolf Luck GIF by Wolf Entertainment

6 minutes ago, fecklund said:

Offtopic but there's a guy in stinktown that builds some pretty slick large scale RC's - even a Canucks one!  (not me, just sharing)

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/568809741171549/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A310da492-66b9-43fe-8708-7e53aca9d785

spacer.png

Very cool and WAY cheaper then I expected 

17 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

I don't understand why people keep ragging on the defense.  Our defense has been the least of our problems this season and the personnel are vastly underrated.  Only thing really missing is depth on our left side, but that's it.

Maybe now that Dumbgardener and Greenhoser are gone, Shaw can finally do the job he was hired for... but there is a lot of money back there on some guys who don't near deserve it. Is what it is. I'm sure Rutherford is working on it. 

8 minutes ago, fecklund said:

Whooooaaaaa slow down there big rig lol

I like what Bruce said "win the week".

Also I looked at the win against Boston as a 4 pointer. Why? Because I knew if we beat Boston, they would be mad enough to beat Edmonton next, which they did ;-) 

There's no slowing down now with the ruthless rutherford hire. Shoot for the stars or tear it down. Lucky for us even though almost all teams are good in the league, We get a huge batch of the 'worst' to play that could turn the season around

15 minutes ago, fecklund said:

Maybe now that Dumbgardener and Greenhoser are gone, Shaw can finally do the job he was hired for... but there is a lot of money back there on some guys who don't near deserve it. Is what it is. I'm sure Rutherford is working on it. 

Now there's some originality for us all. They're gone, but lets cut it with the insults.

• Upvote 1