The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ref tells Jeff Skinner to F*** off

Rate this topic

Shekky

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I'm absolutely shocked that an NHL ref wasn't conducting himself like a professional.  This doesn't help to dispel the suspicions of match-fixing.

I'm honestly not shocked the amount of stuff that the refs seem to let go sometimes it definitely looks like there is bias at least with some refs.

1 minute ago, Shekky said:

I'm honestly not shocked the amount of stuff that the refs seem to let go sometimes it definitely looks like there is bias at least with some refs.

Oh me neither, I've called out these criminals on numerous occasions.  The fact that Sutherland, Meier, and Lee are still employed is proof that the NHL does not care whether or not their officials are conducting themselves appropriately.  All three of those crooks have openly rigged multiple games.

• Cheers 3

On 12/10/2021 at 10:08 PM, Shekky said:

This is interesting at first glance your like damn Jeff Skinner is livid until you realize its the Ref that is livid about it rofl

Hopefully Skinner gives that Ref the Steve Moore treatment.  So sick of the refs and their bs.  NHL refs are the most corrupt refs in the nhl.  I will die a happy man if Kelly Sutherland gets Steve Moore’d one day.  I still recall his treatment of the Canucks between 2009-2013.

Edited by Patel Bure
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wat 1

I feel like some refs are wannabe players who weren't good enough but they're put into positions of power/authority that swell their egos.

This IS inappropriate for someone "officiating" the game.  Skate away and ignore the guy, that would be the course of action that makes the most sense here.  A little too emotionally charged isn't a good look for someone who should be neutral and in control.

• Cheers 1

17 hours ago, Wanless said:

I saw a skinner penalty for interference then a bit of roughing from a ranger and then reaves as hes jumping the boards put his head in a bit of a head lock

this could gave been avoided if skinner could take a hit

My vote for worst contract in the NHL. Brutal deal, the moment it was signed. 

• Cheers 1