The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Blake Price: don't be surprised if there's a trade between the Canucks-Pens by the end of the season, certainly by off-season

*eye roll*

“This just in! The Canucks may or may not make a trade this year or next with a team from the eastern conference. Also hearing talk of maybe a team in the western conference in on a possible trade sometime in the next six or twelve months. Remember to like and subscribe so we can keep you up to date with similar breaking news!”

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

This is the most general prediction I've heard all year.

Breaking: Canucks may possibly make a roster move before the end of the year. Definitely in the offseason if not during the season. #insiderrr

You got it @73 Percent

This is a troll thread, created by a Canuck hate person.  Bad troll person.  Bad ... bad ... bad.  They need to go away.  Far away.  Like t Loser Montreal. Oh my Hod!  The Hans are so bad! :lol:

what was I talking about?  Booze is the best!  Until the morning  agte4.  :lol:

• Haha 3
  • Vintage 1

15 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

This is the most general prediction I've heard all year.

Breaking: Canucks may possibly make a roster move before the end of the year. Definitely in the offseason if not during the season. #insiderrr

Thank you, such garbage yet here I am reading the topic lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Cue the conspiracy theories.  Brian Burke plays a "nudging" role in the signing of Rutherford in Vancouver.

And what is more, don't be surprised if there isn't a deal between Pittsburgh and Vancouver...... puhleeze!

1. Rutherford knows Pitts pretty well.  He used to run the team.  I dare say, he even has friends on staff there.  It's not only likely but probable that some kind of a deal will be made between the two team in the next year.
  2. Does Aquilini really need Burke to tell him that Rutherford would be a good signing?  Look, Bennings the drafter and has drafted a core that Rutherford can work with.  Rutherford is a deal maker (not much of a drafter tbh) but that's not what the Canucks need right now.  They need a deal maker to flesh out the core and turn this team into a winner.  

Nothing to see here.  Captain Obvious strikes again.

• Cheers 1

26 minutes ago, Alflives said:

You got it @73 Percent

This is a troll thread, created by a Canuck hate person.  Bad troll person.  Bad ... bad ... bad.  They need to go away.  Far away.  Like t Loser Montreal. Oh my Hod!  The Hans are so bad! :lol:

what was I talking about?  Booze is the best!  Until the morning  agte4.  :lol:

It’s a Saturday so Alf must be into the drink again…? Care to share some of that Melmac moonshine?

• Haha 2