The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 12, 2021 Carolina Hurricanes (19-6-1) @ Vancouver Canucks (11-15-2) at 7:00 pm on SportsNet

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

3 minutes ago, Silent Man said:

Yes, ZMac and Gadj are -7-8  so far , but we've got to the point when we've got nobody in Abby to challenge Chaisson for the roster spot. This is sad, really

Di Giuseppe is overdue for a callup.  

Speaking of depth forwards, where the hell is Matthew Highmore?  We never heard what happened with him, he just mysteriously disappeared one day. 

1 hour ago, JM_ said:

we should dress 7 d tonight, maybe that'll help keep the guys fresher to deal with the Carolina's speed. 

1 hour ago, Goal:thecup said:

BB did say he didn't like calling guys up and not giving them a shot in the league.

Abbotsford Canucks begin AHL journey with a loss – Chilliwack Progress

In place of Chiasson? I'm game. Somebody call Bruce.

• Haha 3

Reading through this thread had me thinking about Macewen and Gadj.  Wasn’t sure about Gadjovich but I could have sworn Mac was up to good things in Philly… which he is not.  

Just goes to show how Van (social) media love to second guess and stir up things to worry about - I must have seen every positive thing twice over that those two have done on their new teams considering how lacklustre their stats are.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Di Giuseppe is overdue for a callup.  

Speaking of depth forwards, where the hell is Matthew Highmore?  We never heard what happened with him, he just mysteriously disappeared one day. 

Wonder if there’s any chance we see Sutter this year.  Haven’t heard anything since beginning of the season.

Just now, ilduce39 said:

Wonder if there’s any chance we see Sutter this year.  Haven’t heard anything since beginning of the season.

Seems doubtful. Last I heard, he was still experiencing long Covid symptoms.

Be pretty $&!#ty if this forces him to retire :(

• Cheers 1
  • Sad 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

2 minutes ago, ilduce39 said:

Reading through this thread had me thinking about Macewen and Gadj.  Wasn’t sure about Gadjovich but I could have sworn Mac was up to good things in Philly… which he is not.  

Just goes to show how Van (social) media love to second guess and stir up things to worry about - I must have seen every positive thing twice over that those two have done on their new teams considering how lacklustre their stats are.

Yeah, its par for the course; rem the moaning for every single borderline player we moved on from.

It goes way back but there was Shinkaruk, Hutton, Del Zotto, just off the top of my head.

• Cheers 1

22 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Seems doubtful. Last I heard, he was still experiencing long Covid symptoms.

Be pretty $&!#ty if this forces him to retire :(

Sutter is getting over $1 Million dollars CERB money from the Canucks sitting at home....lol!

• Haha 2
  • Wat 1
  • RoughGame 2