The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks place Luke Schenn, Juho Lammikko on COVID-19 protocol, Both test Positive

Rate this topic

cuporbust

16 minutes ago, x00x said:

this ^ covid is here to stay to the end of time, its us as humans that need to move on and live the new life

Well sad. I would only add to this that we also proceed by having people comfortable with immunization get vaccinated and people who aren’t find other means to say healthy with a strong immune system. This social divide Hass to end. We all have to come back together this is getting to be ridiculous.Well sad. I would only add to this that we also proceed by having people comfortable with immunization get vaccinated and people who aren’t find other means to say healthy with a strong immune system. This social divide Hass to end. We all have to come back together this is getting to be ridiculous.

21 minutes ago, stawns said:

discrimination?

Yes discrimination. Another word for it is mandate. This group can go out to dinner but this cream can’t. This group can take the train but this group can’t. This group can go out for a drink but this group can’t. This group and go to a hockey game but this group cannot. This is discrimination am I speaking clearly?

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wat 1
  • RoughGame 1

3 hours ago, DrJockitch said:

Gotta wonder if a couple more days like this puts the Olympic participation in even more doubt.

We shouldn’t be going there anyway.  

They way China has been operating, it’s a joke they were even awarded the games.  
Are human rights violations not a concern for the Olympic committee when awarding cities with the game?   

Canada should put on their big boy pants and boycott the olympics. 
Not sending politicians isn’t going to effect anything. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, bad alice french said:

Yes discrimination. Another word for it is mandate. This group can go out to dinner but this cream can’t. This group can take the train but this group can’t. This group can go out for a drink but this group can’t. This group and go to a hockey game but this group cannot. This is discrimination am I speaking clearly?

Your feelings don’t matter when it comes to willfully putting a strain on the hospitals.  

The vax won’t stop transmission. Them saying it would was a lie. Big old BS 

BUT

It has proven to keep you out of the hospital, thus preventing overflows and keeping our healthcare system flowing smooth.   

Our country has proven unable to cope with major issues, yet a small minority of idiots keep ending up wasting doctor and nurses time with serious covid cases.  
Yes , vax people get it too, but they aren’t the ones filling the hospital beds.  

When your decisions are causing damage to healthcare and occupying DR time away from patients who care about their health……. your feeling and cries for discrimination are no longer valid.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, D.B Cooper said:

Your feelings don’t matter when it comes to willfully putting a strain on the hospitals.  

The vax won’t stop transmission. Them saying it would was a lie. Big old BS 

BUT

It has proven to keep you out of the hospital, thus preventing overflows and keeping our healthcare system flowing smooth.   

Our country has proven unable to cope with major issues, yet a small minority of idiots keep ending up wasting doctor and nurses time with serious covid cases.  
Yes , vax people get it too, but they aren’t the ones filling the hospital beds.  

When your decisions are causing damage to healthcare and occupying DR time away from patients who care about their health……. your feeling and cries for discrimination are no longer valid.  

Yes they do. Shame on you for suggesting they don’t. Plain and simply oppressive opinion and ignorant. 

People make conscious decisions all the time that could land them I the hospital. You are blinded my friend. 

• RoughGame 1

2 minutes ago, bad alice french said:

Yes they do. Shame on you for suggesting they don’t. Plain and simply oppressive opinion and ignorant. 

People make conscious decisions all the time that could land them I the hospital. You are blinded my friend. 

Nope.  
Sorry but your feelings don’t matter to anyone but you.  
I couldn’t care less that you aren’t allowed to do things.  
In fact,   Hahaha.  Tough tiddies

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, D.B Cooper said:

Nope.  

Nope.  

Pathetic 

• RoughGame 1

3 minutes ago, D.B Cooper said:

Half as pathetic as thinking you are more important than everyone else and causing a strain on our already horrible medical system.

Feeling don’t matter, but peoples lives do.  

Im sorry, but YOU are pathetic  

Look at you getting all riled up. 
You are still my fellow human. 
I still Love you. 

• Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

8 minutes ago, bad alice french said:

Look at you getting all riled up. 
You are still my fellow human. 
I still Love you. 

I’m not upset at all.  
I’m genuinely jazzed you feel oppressed and discriminated against for something so dumb.  
Like I said, no ones feelings matter.  I’m obviously not going to be a sensitive kinda fella.   Lol.  
Have fun at the game toni…..  oh.  Damn.  
Maybe you can join some friends and watch it at the pub!     Oops.  
Nevermind!

• Haha 2
  • Vintage 1

I’m not upset at all.  
I’m genuinely jazzed you feel oppressed and discriminated against for something so dumb.  
Like I said, no ones feelings matter.  I’m obviously not going to be a sensitive kinda fella.   Lol.  
Have fun at the game toni…..  oh.  Damn.  
Maybe you can join some friends and watch it at the pub!     Oops.  
Nevermind!

Are you a robot?

• RoughGame 1

3 hours ago, gurn said:

Injured by Marchand in Marchand's first game back from a 3 game suspension.

Didn’t Marchand injure OEL in a way he couldn’t continue to play through? 

BM’s as ratty as they come!  

^Those initials describe him, accurately

Edited by viking mama
  • Upvote 1