The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

AriGold's *Real Money* Fantasy League Hockey Pool - 2nd half

AriGold

image.png.0c2e6929b46aef5b5c1382e46ae0f221.png

Hello good people,

After having a quick discussion with SN-Admin I have been approved to have a Real Money pool on CDC.

*This pool is in no way affiliated with Canucks.com, forum.canucks.com and is at your own risk to enter.*

Some rules to note.

1. $25 entry fee into this pool, the money will need to be email transfer prior to the start of the draft. cdcarigold@gmail.com . If you don't trust that I will payout the money at the end of the pool then that is your choice to not enter the pool. Once the money is received from you it will NOT be returned under any circumstances and will be used only to pay the winners.

2. Payouts will be 1st - 75%, 2nd - 25%

3. The Pool will be a snake draft consisting of 9F, 3D per team.

4. Draft will start once the teams are filled.

5. Pool start and end dates - Monday January 3rd - Friday April 29th, 2022  OR WHENEVER THE REGULAR SEASON ENDS.

6. Re Draft

- At any time from January 10th - April 22nd  you are allowed to make 2 swaps. The player doesn't need to be injured to do the swap. First come first serve, just make your post in the thread. Only rule is F must be traded for a F and D for a D. If you submit a swap at 11:59pm on Friday then starting Saturday 12:00am you will start collecting points from the new player.

7. Pool will be run on
www.fantrax.com - You will need to make an account which is very simple.

Login: 
Password: 

8. Max number of teams will be 15.

9. No trading is permitted.

10. Scoring system below
image.thumb.png.f92fe0295b4096127ed6321860be1762.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those that are wondering, I did this pool successfully in 2015 - Winners were paid out. @Squeak and @Master Mind were winners.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

Still in.

17 hours ago, Western Red said:

rdy for another lick

On 12/15/2021 at 2:16 PM, I.Am.Ironman said:

I am still in!

On 12/15/2021 at 12:15 PM, Big-Country said:

I am back in! 

On 12/15/2021 at 8:22 AM, Phil The Thrill said:

I’m in 

On 12/15/2021 at 8:39 AM, Canuckster86 said:

I did NOT know that we could bet/gamble or whatever you want to call it through this site...learnt my 1 new thing for the day, before 9am!!!

On 12/15/2021 at 10:48 AM, VancouverHabitant said:

I'm in, save me a spot 

On 12/15/2021 at 8:06 AM, Master Mind said:

Anyone interested can send me their Fantrax username, and you'll be added to the league.

For everybody.. I will be the treasurer but @Master Mind will be your main contact point for anything else pool related. He's one of the best on CDC running a pool and is better suited for a quicker response to trades etc.

If you want to confirm yourself to be in the pool you can email me the money and I will update that you have paid in the 2nd post from the top.

cdcarigold@gmail.com

Once you send the money send me a PM with the email you sent me the money from. Your name etc will always stay private, even if we become mortal enemys.

Edited by AriGold
  • Cheers 1