The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

AriGold's *Real Money* Fantasy League Hockey Pool - 2nd half

AriGold

4 hours ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

All of these postponed games are going to leave things interesting towards the end. We could see some crazy swings in the standings depending on games played/remaining.

I tried picking up players who already tested positive for COVID as part of my strategy too. Every game counts. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, AriGold said:

Virtually zero chance you win the league now lol.. Better chance to win the 649...

Well Eichel was a must add and Byram is having bad post-concussion symptoms. My transactions are somewhat justifiable. Injuries are part of the game. You can just as easily pick someone up and then they suddenly go down with an injury.

In any event, I like the team that I've assembled. Everyone needs a little luck to win. And I just love drafting and hockey as a whole, so I'm getting my entertainment's worth at the end of the day. :)

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

7 hours ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

Well Eichel was a must add and Byram is having bad post-concussion symptoms. My transactions are somewhat justifiable. Injuries are part of the game. You can just as easily pick someone up and then they suddenly go down with an injury.

In any event, I like the team that I've assembled. Everyone needs a little luck to win. And I just love drafting and hockey as a whole, so I'm getting my entertainment's worth at the end of the day. :)

Disagree, he wasn't a must add. You dropped a guy who has 5 games in hand playing on a line with the best hockey player in the world vs a guy that hasn't even taken contact at practice and won't for a while.

image.png.4d129dffdf3bf7034e241490f5ee9854.png

I would suspect his timetable is 4-6 weeks at earliest in his return to play. And he's coming up on a year without hockey which means his return will be slow and to gear up for playoffs.

28 minutes ago, AriGold said:

Disagree, he wasn't a must add. You dropped a guy who has 5 games in hand playing on a line with the best hockey player in the world vs a guy that hasn't even taken contact at practice and won't for a while.

image.png.4d129dffdf3bf7034e241490f5ee9854.png

I would suspect his timetable is 4-6 weeks at earliest in his return to play. And he's coming up on a year without hockey which means his return will be slow and to gear up for playoffs.

Enjoy the rest of the season, almighty one!

• Haha 1