The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 16, 2021 Vancouver Canucks (13-15-2) @ San Jose Sharks (15-13-1) at 7:30 pm on SportsNet TV and Radio 650

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

7 minutes ago, tas said:

if you think macintyre is a hack, what do you think of the rest of vancouver media, since he's head and shoulders above the next best guy?

He’s a polished turd in a toilet bowl full of turds. Vancouver has the one of the most toxic sports media, IMO 2nd only to Toronto, in all of North America they routinely make up stories so they have something to talk about.

Man, that defense scares the crap outta me. Myers, OEL, and Hughes are legit, though I don't think OEL's at 100%. Burroughs has been respectable and Juulsen didn't look out of place, but having 3/6 of our D be fringe guys.. man. 

Gonna need the forwards to help out in a big way to gut out a win. 

3 hours ago, mll said:

Mike Kelly on NHL Network broke down some key adjustments Boudreau made vs Green.  

High event hockey my ass Green.

Took throughbreds an turned them into speed bumps.

In fact, Baumer played like a speed bump when he was a d man

Where are all the people that were saying systems is fine, its the lack of execution by the players?

Crickets....

Edited by CanucksJay
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, JM_ said:

Wow what a difference. The longer the win streak lasts the more annoyed I am with Green. He was arrogant and not willing to adjust, I think he knew he was toast and was going to go down "his way" no matter how obviously crappy his system was.

I personally think he didn't know any other way of coaching.

His last resort was moving Petey to 3rd line and limiting his minutes because Petey didnt fit his system

That's a pretty strong sign that the coach does not know how to adjust and get the best from his players

• Vintage 1