The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Zach Senyshyn requests trade

8 hours ago, Master Mind said:

He and Debrusk wanting trades.

Zboril injured for the season.

Good haul from 2015...

If they literally got one of Chabot, Barzal, Boeser or Connor. They could have one of the best cores in the league, but there is always what could have beens with every team. 

8 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Ah another gem for the Bruins from that 2015 draft where they passed on Boeser, Connor, Barzal, and Chabot.

Two of those guys requesting trades and the third looking like a bust.

Benning left Boston and became GM here in 2014,.  
we should be even more grateful for that I think

• Vintage 2

3 minutes ago, Zhukini said:

Baertschi

Pouliot

Gudbranson

Etem

Theres 4 in 7 years off the top of my head. Probably more if I had the time to look through his transaction history. 

I remember we had such high hopes for Pouliot… and Guddy… and Etem…

And none panned out. 

Bäertschi got done in by concussions. That’s very unfortunate.

I had to look him up… not exactly a heralded player.

Having said that, guys who are “busts” but have only been in one organization are a better bet than guys who have already bounced around and been seen by a bunch of teams and coaches.

Debrusk and this guy for a fairly low return would be worth a shot.  The bottom end of our roster is filled with fringe players and waiver fodder so young players with some potential upside aren’t a bad idea if the price is right.  

49 minutes ago, Zhukini said:

Baertschi

Pouliot

Gudbranson

Etem

Theres 4 in 7 years off the top of my head. Probably more if I had the time to look through his transaction history. 

Half that list were Green's players, which you conveniently left out. I don't recall if Etem previously played under Green.

Every team has taken on a former first round  over a span of years, so 4 out of 7 is not really a theme. Lmfao.

Edited by Dazzle

2 hours ago, Provost said:

I had to look him up… not exactly a heralded player.

Having said that, guys who are “busts” but have only been in one organization are a better bet than guys who have already bounced around and been seen by a bunch of teams and coaches.

Debrusk and this guy for a fairly low return would be worth a shot.  The bottom end of our roster is filled with fringe players and waiver fodder so young players with some potential upside aren’t a bad idea if the price is right.  

Yeah. I had to look up this guy as well. Feels like a depth guy in the Bruin's organization. Maybe just not good enough to get 1. a call up by Boston, and 2. he's just not good enough to crack the current line up, which says something cause that team isn't the 2011 Bruins team. 

I guess it depends on who the Bruins would want in return for this guy and Debrusk. I'd be willing to take a flyer on Debrusk, but not for anything significant. Jake seems to be on a decline, and at 25 years old, he's on the cusp of going either way. Moving forward he either explodes offensively, and we're golden in that sense, or he continues on a downward trajectory and spiral. I mean, the good thing is that Debrusk is a disgruntled player, so the longer the Bruins hold on to him, the worse it gets for them, and the lesser the value the player has. Best that they deal him sooner rather than later. 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Ah another gem for the Bruins from that 2015 draft where they passed on Boeser, Connor, Barzal, and Chabot.

Two of those guys requesting trades and the third looking like a bust.

Yeah my heart bleeds.........../s

• Cheers 1