The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Merry Christmas CDC!

Bona Saturnalia and Merry Yule everyone!

If you want to read a humorous comic about the Pagan roots of Christmas cut and paste the link below. Please note that some people may find it offensive. Read at your own discretion. No matter your religious creed, or lack of religious convictions, please remember to be kind to each other. 

http://web.archive.org/web/20060304015902/http://e-sheep.com/Saturnalia/01.html

More info here:

https://www.carnaval.com/saturnalia/

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

12 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

The only disappointing thing is my sister didn't make cappachino shortbread dipped in chocolate this year. 

But she had a very good excuse. She was getting her booster shot. And she felt lousy the day she was supposed to make it.

But I appreciate everything she did. (She still made regular shortbread dipped in chocolate, and Nanaimo bar).

I'm just happy to have roast beast and Yorkshire pudding. (And she gave me some to take home for tonight).

I'd also rather just see her and the family and know she's safe. 

Wait!  Why doesn't your sister poster here?  We're just a bunch of God fearing, boy scouts here!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Wait!  Why doesn't your sister poster here?  We're just a bunch of God fearing, boy scouts here!

She's a Rabid Man United fan. (Perhaps not as rabid lately). But she's a soccer fan. She's not into hockey. Or being online. 

You should have seen her beaming she heard that three of the four grandchildren were into playing soccer. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

She's a Rabid Man United fan. (Perhaps not as rabid lately). But she's a soccer fan. She's not into hockey. Or being online. 

You should have seen her beaming she heard that three of the four grandchildren were into playing soccer. 

Your sister is a star.... Utd Rocks :towel:

14 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Your sister is a star.... Utd Rocks :towel:

I am just different. Probably because I'm a Canucks fan. I cheer for a team a league down, Notts Forest. It would be victory if it ever made it to the Premier league again. And probably wouldn't last for more than one season before they got relegated again. Lol. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I am just different. Probably because I'm a Canucks fan. I cheer for a team a league down, Notts Forest. It would be victory if it ever made it to the Premier league again. And probably wouldn't last for more than one season before they got relegated again. Lol. 

Used to be one of the biggest success stories in times gone by...

Proof small teams can excel, although the bigger teams has made it harder and harder... Brian Clough the most under rated manager in British history. Up there with Fergie and Paisley...

Still.... your sister is smarter than you :lol::lol:....

Supporting Canucks is enough heart ache for me.... And my local team Aberdeen... 

• Cheers 1