The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Ducks Dec. 29/21 7:30 PM

Rate this topic

-DLC-

7 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

I'm not gonna get too excited until after 6pm. no hard liquor for me until the puck drops. Just shot gunning tall cans all day.

Hah. Yeah, I'm kind of weary still with all the players on Anaheim being put on COVID protocols, would not be surprised if the league, last minute says to cancel the game tonight. So I'll also be holding my breath until 6pm ish (not literally holding my breath) to see if the game is actually on. Here's hoping that it won't be canceled tonight!

I'm excited that we could have a game tonight. It's felt like forever since the Canucks played. 

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

That guy was a shameless attn-wh*re. Soccer 'tenders are irrelevant. Net is just too F***ing big - thus, reduced to gimmicks.

Phil 'Lofty' Parks would kick his arse too! :^)

Mahn, who remembers attending 1970's Whitecaps games, with that awesome theme song?! Then I recall diff players being serenaded by fans, hoping for magic...

"Willllieee our saviour...give us a gooooaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!"

Then you'd hear the shakes/screams as the rickety roller coaster(right behind the stadium) was plunging for another turn.

It was such a memorable atmosphere...

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1