The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Ducks Dec. 29/21 7:30 PM

Rate this topic

-DLC-

23 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

Irf G (650) feeling like the game's a go tonight...."unless things go completely sideways".

Holding my breath like a long drive through a tunnel....

OK, time to get something done other than just nervously waiting.  

Or a daily run through the George Massey Tunnel? 

• Cheers 1

27 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Every game played is the Stanley cup final now for me

I think Coach B has them in a more level headed approach. Not too high or not too low. They will work to win instead of expecting to win. I really like his old school approach. 

• Cheers 1

23 minutes ago, FijianCanuck said:

The world juniors just got cancelled :(

Gotta feel for those 2002 babies. Their last chance to represent Canada and it COVID took that away from them, just like their high school graduation.

• Sad 5
  • Huggy Bear 1

I'm going to assume the game'll be postponed then I can be pleasantly surprised if it's not.  Easier that way.

Brock was on the plane with the guys.  That has me very concerned that this is going to have a ripple effect.  Sigh.

Also, why do they have such crappy masks?  I mean, boarding a plane I'd think the team could splurge for N95's (although the ones they wear from Vitacore are completely out of stock).  Not that it really would make a huge difference, but I'm surprised that they all have mix and match masks.

I'm so frustrated.  Bitter cold, sports collapsing (again).  wth COVID

• Huggy Bear 4

1 minute ago, -DLC- said:

I'm going to assume the game'll be postponed then I can be pleasantly surprised if it's not.  Easier that way.

Brock was on the plane with the guys.  That has me very concerned that this is going to have a ripple effect.  Sigh.

Also, why do they have such crappy masks?  I mean, boarding a plane I'd think the team could splurge for N95's (although the ones they wear from Vitacore are completely out of stock).

I'm so frustrated.  Bitter cold, sports collapsing (again).  WTH.

Yeah or respirators for the plane like er nurses wear. Planes are the worst. 

I

28 minutes ago, FijianCanuck said:

The world juniors just got cancelled :(

Sucks. But it's a poorly managed tournament. It's one thing when it's pro adults, but another standard for  minors.  

They needed a true bubble like NHL did for that yr nux were in Edmonton bubble. Daily testing etc.  No attendance. But I guess they don't have deep pockets like NHL and cannot survive without gate revenue. Who knows. 

At least we can watch Nux tonight. 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

I

Sucks. But it's a poorly managed tournament. It's one thing when it's pro adults, but another standard for  minors.  

They needed a true bubble like NHL did for that yr nux were in Edmonton bubble. Daily testing etc.  No attendance. But I guess they don't have deep pockets like NHL and cannot survive without gate revenue. Who knows. 

At least we can watch Nux tonight. 

Pretty sure no fans, no tournament.