The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Boeser Diagnosed with Covid in Anaheim

Rate this topic

J.I.A.H.N

4 hours ago, J.I.A.H.N said:

Does this mean its 2 weeks exile in USA? I think so!

5 days minimum if he tests negative, or up to 10 days I believe.  

Also means that Boeser won't have to test again for 90 days so he's in the clear for two and a half months. 

36 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

i doubt he's exile for 2 weeks.. in the US cdc already changed the quarantine days to 5.. it's only inevitable NHL will follow nba and nfl 

It does not matter what the NHL, NBA, or the USA think the duration should be. It is a Canadian Federal Government issue decree.

So what ever that is...................(I just thought it was 10 days........I have been wrong before)

38 minutes ago, J.I.A.H.N said:

It does not matter what the NHL, NBA, or the USA think the duration should be. It is a Canadian Federal Government issue decree.

So what ever that is...................(I just thought it was 10 days........I have been wrong before)

doubt it matter since NHL is literally postponing all games played in canada as long as there's a capacity limit. so the 2 home games we have after jan 1 prolly won't even be played so he can stay in the us lol

• Cheers 1

When I had covid in the hospital, I was witness to the professional nurses who were on point for all the precautions. I think it's time we hire a ICU nurse to oversee a mini bubble for our guys. 

The nurses phoned me every day. 

They maximized isolated areas for me to interact with anyone. 

Max the mask and glove procedures. 

They would do the hotels and elavators and buses and planes. Sanitized to the max.