The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 30, 2021 Vancouver Canucks (15-15-2) @ Los Angeles Kings (14-12-5) at 7:30 on SNP TV and SN650 Radio

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

18 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Reminds of the meals I had at VGH when I had my stroke. 

We dominated them from the 2nd on and held them to 23 shots with 4 pp while we had 37 and a season high 16 high danger shots from the slots.

2 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Canucks looked rusty last game, and the Ducks had many good scoring chances. Thank goodness for Demko. I wasn't too confident they'd pull off the win, but sure is great they did. The streak continues.  Canucks are going to have to be much better tonight with Halak in net. GCG!

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Canucks looked rusty last game, and the Ducks had many good scoring chances. Thank goodness for Demko. I wasn't too confident they'd pull off the win, but sure is great they did. The streak continues.  Canucks are going to have to be much better tonight with Halak in net. GCG!

The team is finding ways to win, which is a big part, of the progression of the young core.  Boudreau is coaching them, to be competitive regardless, of the result.

Well they are finally back to .500 hockey...can they ride this wave / streak on a back to back, which they haven't been great at....will they have the legs....as they will certainly have no problem with confidence....just don't too cocky boys....stick to Bruce's game plan and some better D wouldn't hurt either....wonder if Halak will get the start tonight?

Just now, Maniwaki Canuck said:

I think so:

Pearson Miller Chiasson

Dickinson Horvat Hoglander

Garland Pettersson Podkolzin

Highmore Lamakko Motte

It’s ugly having Chiasson on that line but I like that Bruce is doing that to keep the other 2 lines together which have been good 

• Thanks 1