The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

January - make or break month for Canucks

Rate this topic

Canuck Luck

8 hours ago, HockeyHarry said:

One thing for sure the new Management will be closely watching. 
When Canucks hockey resumes….this month will tell us alot. Playoffs…yes/no maybe…trade deadline needs or sells.

Me..im looking forward to seeing Canucks play against top caliber teams so i can see where this team is at. Also i wanna see what kind of fight Canucks got in them. This road trip will set the stage of things to come.

8EAEEA40-C7E2-4962-BC76-34E873F2245D.gif

Petey has that young Charlton Heston stare.  

image.jpeg.71fb3a5245c2bde8c3fff08152d3368f.jpeg image.gif.05b9503e88f556e812d04b25815ebec4.gif

Edited by Alflives
  • Haha 1

I'd be happy if we play .500 on this rough road trip but obviously would be nice to do better, and then rack up wins against more middle-tier teams. 

That being said, we've beaten teams like Boston and Florida recently so can hopefully squeeze some points out of this road trip.

• Cheers 1

On 1/8/2022 at 4:54 PM, khay said:

Don't worry, we will always have Pearson and Myers.

Pissing on Podz would be a new low even for CDC.

well everyone wants a scape goat, however doing that to Podz certainly would make whoever said it, look like a complete idiot...

On 1/13/2022 at 8:06 PM, ShawnAntoski said:

Thanks to the disastrous start, a playoff berth was a loooong shot for this year.  Rather (hope), the Canucks try to get a good draft position in this loaded draft.

I agree,  this draft season looks rather good and I would not be surprised to see JR unload one or two of our good players to get a good draft slot.   We'll have a better idea as trade deadline approaches and we see who gets traded first.  Thereafter we'll see who's left on the team.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

I agree,  this draft season looks rather good and I would not be surprised to see JR unload one or two of our good players to get a good draft slot.   We'll have a better idea as trade deadline approaches and we see who gets traded first.  Thereafter we'll see who's left on the team.

Preferably, they stick with the same roster, for the whole year and sell what they could in the TDL.