The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Florida Panthers | Jan. 11, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, ShawnAntoski said:

Good chance, games in Canada will all be canceled.  Canadian teams will have to make them up in the states, unless these teams gets some subsidies for playing in an empty stadium.  

That’s never going to happen. Either all Canadian teams play a certain X amount of games or we play in an empty arena. 

4 minutes ago, StanleyCupOneDay said:

Everything is more enjoyable after a bowl ;)Though I’ve switched to vaping, cheaper and healthier.

It is a vape, actually. I just still call it a bowl lol

Pax 2.. I've had it for a few years now. Amazing product.

• Cheers 1

Oh well. It was still better to lose and watch the Canucks play, and they played ok in my books against a mighty team. Canucks still look like they’ve got some good jump. I just wish Petey would even reassemble a small bit of his old self. I fear it’ll be a year long funk for him, which is unacceptable for the amount of coin he demanded.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Slegr said:

Oh well. It was still better to lose and watch the Canucks play, and they played ok in my books against a mighty team. Canucks still look like they’ve got some good jump. I just wish Petey would even reassemble a small bit of his old self. I fear it’ll be a year long funk for him, which is unacceptable for the amount of coin he demanded.

Better than Petey were:   Boeser Horvat Garland Pearson Miller

Dickinson Lammiko

Petey was about the same as Motte and Hoglander and Podz and Highmore.

Frustrating that 35 games in and this is who he is.  About a 2M player getting paid 7.35M.

I dunno. As much as I would like to see him return to form, he may turn it around and he may not.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Only watched a bit of the game. Demko looked a bit shaky for the first 40 minutes. We greatly outshot the Panthers. Was this a case of Bobrovsky stealing the game or were our shots just lousy?

Despite their lack of shots Panthers had high quality opportunities and their shot attempts were pretty even with ours. They just weren't hitting the net as much.

They capitalized on their chances that hit the net.

• Cheers 1