The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Tampa Bay Lightning | Jan. 13, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, wai_lai416 said:

lol people are prolly going to rip into EP again coz he didn't have any points.. but honestly i think he has played well enough in most of the games so far under boudreau.. he's not scoring but he's setting up plenty of grade A chance that were not finished.

Yeah cause it’s still not enough, he’s our highest paid forward and he held out past training camp to get that pay day. And now he’s been one of our worst forwards all year. Can’t talk a big game without being able to back it up.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

lol people are prolly going to rip into EP again coz he didn't have any points.. but honestly i think he has played well enough in most of the games so far under boudreau.. he's not scoring but he's setting up plenty of grade A chance that were not finished.

He was involved 

Considering the rest of our top six contributed nothing I don't think anyone can single him out tonight 

1 minute ago, Petey40 said:

Yeah cause it’s still not enough, he’s our highest paid forward and he held out past training camp to get that pay day. And now he’s been one of our worst forwards all year. Can’t talk a big game without being able to back it up.

He can’t even make simple passes right now nor stand on his feet

• Upvote 1

Just now, Petey40 said:

Well said. Opportunities mean nothing when you don’t do anything on the scoresheet for most of the year.

• Cheers 2

Not surprised by these losses to the Florida teams, they’re elite cup contenders. I’m happy with the effort and they could have won but the team really needs their top players to play like top players. 0 points in the past 2 games won’t cut it.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Petey40 said:

Not surprised by these losses to the Florida teams, they’re elite cup contenders. I’m happy with the effort and they could have won but the team really needs their top players to play like top players. 0 points in the past 2 games won’t cut it.

Well what are the top players numbers over the last several games? Are they scoring a lot? Don’t think so.