The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | January (16-22) 2022

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Francis “The Talking Mule” might be on the hot seat.  Crappy team, and no prospects, and few picks coming.  He’s done a horrible job.  

I wonder if someone gets Gio for a 2nd or less? I bet Francis gets lowballed. 

Earlier in the season watching the better teams I just felt wow, they play so much faster and with so much more skill than us. Watching BOS-WPG now I rather feel that yeah, they're not better than us, we could play with those guys. Quite a turnover in my eyes.

WPG is a big team, though.

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, J-P said:

Earlier in the season watching the better teams I just felt wow, they play so much faster and with so much more skill than us. Watching BOS-WPG now I rather feel that yeah, they're not better than us, we could play with those guys. Quite a turnover in my eyes.

WPG is a big team, though.

We can play with any team.  And we have something n other team has, Bubble Boy.  No reason why we can’t beat anyone. 

10 hours ago, Alflives said:

Francis “The Talking Mule” might be on the hot seat.  Crappy team, and no prospects, and few picks coming.  He’s done a horrible job.  

Funny story, there’s a guy on Twitter who ditched the Canucks before the season to become a Kraken fan, was talking so much $&!# about Canucks and Now haven’t seen any Kraken posts from him in weeks, I wonder why lol..