The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | January (16-22) 2022

Rate this topic

Oilers fan tried throwing a jersey on the ice, but the linesman picked it up right away and the camera didn't even see it.  

Geez, can't even do that right. 

2 minutes ago, runtzguy said:

I have a feeling Mcdavid and Draistial is going to ask for a trade before the season is done. If so. This will literally be end of the Oiler franchise. Like how can you recover from losing 2 Top 5 centres in the league? 

Honesty,  if the return was right. They could be a better team with way more depth. 

6 minutes ago, runtzguy said:

I have a feeling Mcdavid and Draistial is going to ask for a trade before the season is done. If so. This will literally be end of the Oiler franchise. Like how can you recover from losing 2 Top 5 centres in the league? 

If anything they'd be fine, RNH would just slot back to center 

It'd force them to address their depth

6 minutes ago, runtzguy said:

They should trade them both when they are at their peak and start a new rebuild.  You can't win in the NHL with only 2 good players, no defense and no goalie.