The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Washington Capitals | Jan. 16, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Demko was great, Myers, Hughes, and Poolman had very solid games on the back end. 

Happy to see our top forwards produce finally.  Sign of good things to come I hope.  I could see our power play exploding for 3 goals against Nashville. 

Lammikko - Motte - Highmore : 4th line ... 3rd line ... 2nd line

Gutsy effort by all the guys on that line.  They kept shifting momentum back in our favour after Caps would start dominating for a few minutes.  

Well we definitely didn’t win the week but we stopped the sweep! I’ll celebrate that!

Seriously we needed that one. Both teams looked tired and off their game from playing yesterday.

Demko stole us that one and looks to be back in form after a shaky start. Glad Boudreau went back with him. He needed a quick bounce back.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

Demko was great, Myers, Hughes, and Poolman had very solid games on the back end. 

Happy to see our top forwards produce finally.  Sign of good things to come I hope.  I could see our power play exploding for 3 goals against Nashville. 

Lammikko - Motte - Highmore : 4th line ... 3rd line ... 2nd line

Gutsy effort by all the guys on that line.  They kept shifting momentum back in our favour after Caps would start dominating for a few minutes.  

That’s a line that could be together the rest of the year. An excellent 4th line. Highmore coming back from injury gives us a complete 4th line.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2