The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Will the next few home games be postponed, or are they going ahead with 50% capacity attendance? EOM

Rate this topic

RedLight33

I do too and emailed my rep and was told that likely at 50% and only us STH's - but to wait until official announcement is made by management - shortly.     I suspect they're waiting on Dr. Bonnie to update this afternoon.

Edited by RU SERIOUS

4 hours ago, EP Phone Home said:

So after all of that. The games that were postponed at 50% capacity could have been played anyways… So we could’ve played the Islanders and Ottawa tune up games before going on the road trip to hell? Way to shoot your team in the foot FA. 

True but... they are hoping they get the extra money later which they could very well get. 

• Cheers 2

4 hours ago, EP Phone Home said:

So after all of that. The games that were postponed at 50% capacity could have been played anyways… So we could’ve played the Islanders and Ottawa tune up games before going on the road trip to hell? Way to shoot your team in the foot FA. 

Also omicron was spreading at an alarming rate at that point. So it makes sense in another way to postpone to prevent a mass spreading event. It might be interesting these next few weeks.

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, DS4quality said:

Also omicron was spreading at an alarming rate at that point. So it makes sense in another way to postpone to prevent a mass spreading event. It might be interesting these next few weeks.

If your curious about that sort of stuff just follow the US.   They lead the anti-vax cause and god given right to do whatever they want.   If this was a social experiment, or even a scientific one - they'd be the one that gets the extra dose of virulent.   How are they doing anyways?   

• Cheers 1