The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Nashville Predators | Jan. 18, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, gottalovethosenucks said:

2/5 on the highway to hell , not bad considering some of those games were closer than the scoreboard….. now does aquaman ppd our home games ???? I assumed it was the league not him ….. why would he wanna sit a hot team ??? Arnt playoff games more Revenue that what he’s losing to half capacity???

We playing. I don’t see it possible to keep postponing. I believe there was a tweet saying they plan to play with 50% capacity 

• Cheers 1

Good game without our captain. Missed his faceoff skills in the final few minutes.

A few defensive grade A chances given up but Demko looks to be his old self.

Petey a goal and a post.

that 3 goals and 2 posts in the last 3 games.

Myers looked amazing tonight. 

They were missing Ekholm but we did this without Horvat, Garland and Hamonic. (and ....Sutter)

I can'twait for our guys to get healthy and for the covid protocol rules to change.

That's a top 3 team in the West and our boys looked like they were better. I get they were on 2nd half of a back to back but regardless, we still outplayed them

• Cheers 3

What a game. Nice to grab another win to end this tough road trip. Petey, Boeser and Lammikko score tonight. Petey has 3 goals in the last 2 games and starting to show signs of Vintage Petey. Hopefully this is the start for him.  Demko was his usual stellar self. Hope we get another unbeaten streak going! GCG!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3