The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Nashville Predators | Jan. 18, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, nux_win said:

And we've still got Juulsen as well.  He's kind of a wild card.  I think Benning won that trade.  A parting gift perhaps.  GCG!

The real parting gift was Garland and OEL (subject to durability)

• Vintage 2

4 minutes ago, gottalovethosenucks said:

I’ll stop blowing up cdc if vintage does me a solid and posts that draistl presser in our post game ….. it’s absolute gold… and shows how over rated the oil is and how overlooked our team was before the brucequake

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Devron said:

That’s why I never give a hoot about the odds. No human aspect in the odds 

There is a human aspect in the odds, it's just that fortunately for us we removed that human in Travis Green and replaced it with somebody capable of coaching an NHL team. :)

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

What a game. Nice to grab another win to end this tough road trip. Petey, Boeser and Lammikko score tonight. Petey has 3 goals in the last 2 games and starting to show signs of Vintage Petey. Hopefully this is the start for him.  Demko was his usual stellar self. Hope we get another unbeaten streak going! GCG!

All in all a really well played road game.

Our bottom six was great the entire road-trip.

Really hope we get Hamonic back soon and Sutter coming back would be great along with hammer on the pk, while Sutter would really be a boon for defensive zone draws late in the game.

4 minutes ago, Devron said:

The real parting gift was Garland and OEL (subject to durability)

Yeah, I think Benning won that trade too.  Garland has played really well for us.  I love his energy and skill.  And OEL seems to be a steadying influence on D even if he isn't putting up huge offensive numbers.  It's especially nice considering what we got rid of to get these guys.  Anyway, Go Canucks Go!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1