The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[proposal] Miller to CBS

15 hours ago, Phil_314 said:

Lol not really, 17 points in 26 games is top-6 production on any team.  He's also a pending UFA so I wonder if we're better off trading him if we don't plan to re-sign him, but otherwise a pick for Domi, plus Johnson, and either Bean or Boqvist would be a solid haul.

Do you mean Domi is a pending UFA? Because Miller has another year on his contract...

17 hours ago, NorthWestNuck said:

Miller

Domi

K. Johnson

Bean/Boquist

FLAME AWAY! Mwahahaha!!

Damn mis-leading title. I thought you thought Miller was so bad we were trading him to the production booth at CBS...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, CaptKirk888 said:

Do you mean Domi is a pending UFA? Because Miller has another year on his contract...

Yeah he is.  That's why I'm thinking either flip him at the deadline or re-sign him for hopefully cheaper than the $5.3 million that he's earning.
If we want to go young I wouldn't be surprised if there is a market for Domi, and he can probably yield at least a 2nd, if not a 1st from a contender looking for a 2nd line C (e.g. Boston), then we'd also have a blue chip C prospect (Johnson) and a young, mobile RD (Boqvist or Bean).

Edited by Phil_314
  • Cheers 1

20 hours ago, NorthWestNuck said:

Ah man. My bad, CBJ. Those of you who didn’t take this too serious and posting about broadcasting had my sides aching from laughter. We’ll done!

No bad, though hope your side's better.

Sportsnet's Live Tracker header has CBJ listed as CLS for tonights game against PHI.

Happens to the best:)

Domi is a busteroo...Miller's worth more.