The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks hire Rachel Doerrie in an analytics role

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

16 minutes ago, AV. said:

Sucks to be on the wrong side of history like you were.  Fortunately, I can't relate.

Hope this helps.

Coming from the same guy who thought the devastation caused by Gillis was acceptable. It's ok to admit when you were wrong and people will respect you more for it.

Hope this helps.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Vintage 1

49 minutes ago, Devron said:

Is she the right person for the job. That’s what matters. A lot of accomplishments early in age by the sounds of things. Congrats to her! Hard work pays off 

of course, she is way more qualified than Weisbrod who couldnt even fax the paper works to NHL properly when he was in calgary and had a NHL fine for that:picard:

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Coming from the same guy who thought the devastation caused by Gillis was acceptable. It's ok to admit when you were wrong and people will respect you more for it.

Hope this helps.

Your words, not mine.

Hope this helps.

41 minutes ago, Angry Goose said:

If she has a great analytics mind for hockey-great.  On twitter at least shes been pretty vitriolic and unprofessional at times. I dont like to reward those people but whatevs-the world keeps turning. 

I used to refer to her as a female Sekeres.

She comes across as very immature and seems to run with stuff just for clicks.

Saying that Petey refused to play last season because he wanted to be traded is something you better have 100% proof

Edited by Alienhuggyflow
  • Like 3
  • Cheers 1