The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Panthers at Canucks, Fri. Jan.21st @ 7pm, SNET Pacific, SN650

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

Jim Rutherford - President of Hockey Operations, Interim GM, Emergency Back up Goaltender

Who'd you rather have in net, him or Cheech?
From all the clips I've seen... I'm not sure Rutherford was all that great of a player in his day. Probably right in line with Garrett.

Edited by nergish

10 minutes ago, nergish said:

Jim Rutherford - President of Hockey Operations, Interim GM, Emergency Back up Goaltender

Who'd you rather have in net, him or Cheech?
From all the clips I've seen... I'm not sure Rutherford was all that great of a player in his day. Probably right in line with Garrett.

I'd trust either of them before I'd trust Koskinen.  At least we aren't Edmonton.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

I've said this a lot this year, but this is gut check time for some of our key guys, such as Petey and Boeser. Show us you can step up when we need you most, boys. 

Catch em by surprise, get the first goal, try to lock it down and play stingy. Lesssssgoooooo!

• Cheers 1

48 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

If I was Boudreau, I would go with Martin. He’s slightly more experienced and has a better AHL record.

Then we should get rid of Mikey D if we aren't going to play him. Obviously he isn't ready for the NHL yet but he is suppose to be the backup next season not some AHL journeyman. Get him experience. 

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, EoH said:

Great opportunity for Pettersson to put the team on his back.

Insurmountable pressure on the young buck.

Godspeed. 

Im expecting Petey to play in net and get us a shutout, and also score us 3 goals.
Anything less and im disappointed.