The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | January (23-29) 2022

Rate this topic

Wow

This AVS vs BOS. What a team these Avs are. Down 3 -1 tie it last minute win in OT

Makar 17th goal of season in OT.

What an awesome team Joe Sakic has built. 

Would love a Caps vs Avs SCF. I'd be happy with either one of them winning the Cup. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Wow

This AVS vs BOS. What a team these Avs are. Down 3 -1 tie it last minute win in OT

Makar 17th goal of season in OT.

What an awesome team Joe Sakic has built. 

Would love a Caps vs Avs SCF. I'd be happy with either one of them winning the Cup. 

Avs have been my western backup team for years now. Hard to dislike them. Even Kadri doesn't seem like a douche there.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

Avs have been my western backup team for years now. Hard to dislike them. Even Kadri doesn't seem like a douche there.

Hall with that hit on Mac

Horrible hit. Avs went after Hall including Rantanen and Kadri. But they need someone to smash someone on Bruins after that hit..

Avs can afford to lose a game there. But someone needed to get smashed imo.

5 hours ago, Alflives said:

Is Stevie Yzerboy on the hot Seat?  His team, especially “Slow Mo” and the mcsofties sure look bad.  

Doubt it, Detroit was always going to take a while to turn around. Holland wasn't doing the team too many favours towards the end. 

He's also a franchise legend, he'll get lots of rope. 

10 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

Hall with that hit on Mac

Horrible hit. Avs went after Hall including Rantanen and Kadri. But they need someone to smash someone on Bruins after that hit..

Avs can afford to lose a game there. But someone needed to get smashed imo.

The hit was clean. Mac's stick did the damage. Now I agree you go after Hall for that hit on your star player regardless. 

What a terrible suicide pass to Mac though. Against the Bruins with Hall on the ice you need to be aware. The guy has walked a fine line his entire career.