The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | January (23-29) 2022

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Maybe their winning is making JR’s decision to trade Miller easier though? 

Couldn't say.

But what I can say is that it's not enough to simply keep pace with teams that are ahead of you, the Canucks need teams in front of them to lose while winning to gain ground. And it's not enough to reel a team in, they'd have to keep winning to stay ahead. Every game we win while the teams in front of us win is one fewer game left in the season, and one less opportunity to gain ground. 

Edited by Coconuts

14 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Miller is closer to being traded. 

So if we win our next game and everyone else in the division loses is he staying?

That won’t be decided by a game in January. 

Things can change in a few weeks. We were completely out of it not that long ago and now we’re still in the hunt.

Just need the California teams to come back down to earth. They’re definitely overachieving right now. If they start to drop we can definitely get back in this. 

Avs are so fun to watch. Watched most of the game on mute with Eagle FC 44 on other TV.

NYR MIN game was good. Watched last 10 mins of 3rd to see if they tie. Tieing goal waived off with 1 sec left. Goalie pushed in. 

Very good game. NYR needs Miller. Let's see if they're willing to give up Scheider in return. If they do JR has to make the deal..

52 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Avs are so fun to watch. Watched most of the game on mute with Eagle FC 44 on other TV.

NYR MIN game was good. Watched last 10 mins of 3rd to see if they tie. Tieing goal waived off with 1 sec left. Goalie pushed in. 

Very good game. NYR needs Miller. Let's see if they're willing to give up Scheider in return. If they do JR has to make the deal..

I watched that game too, just to see Schneider.  He can’t skate!  We definitely don’t want that guy.  He’s craperolla.  

• Cheers 1

11 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Q: What was the biggest challenge after a shoulder injury?

A: Wipe my @*&

:lol: 

Oh my god, that's is hilarious haha