The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sunday, Jan 23/22 St. Louis Blues @ Vancouver Canucks 7:00 Rogers Arena SNPTV SNP650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

1 minute ago, Devron said:

How many games till the allstar break! 6? Then this side show should be over. Side show as in testing players that aren’t sick 

Yeah but I dont know why they have to wait til all star break? Like covid will be over after all star break? Sometimes the NHL doesnt make sense at all with all these protocols.

• Cheers 2

Just now, DefCon1 said:

Yeah but I dont know why they have to wait til all star break? Like covid will be over after all star break? Sometimes the NHL doesnt make sense at all with all these protocols.

We'd all be in a much better place if we all did rapid tests every morning, symptoms or not.

1 minute ago, DefCon1 said:

100% agreed. I think the players have wanted to be more outspoken about this but a fear of getting fined or what have you. 

6 minutes ago, You Mad Bro? said:

Trudeau is an idiot 

Nothing makes sense, based on the response cause some places the mandates are very different or gone, whilst, small businesses are dying and lots of people are lossing there jobs - during a time when cost of living is going up.

Edited by ShawnAntoski

3 minutes ago, DefCon1 said:

Honestly the way Covid has screwed up our momentum, we have to wait and see. we keep having 2 or 3 players out every game due to covid.

Yeah this is getting downright stupid. But hasn't the whole team pretty much had it now? Should be clear sailing almost. I guess mostly our 'star' forwards and supporting cast but geez now you got me worried lol. Our defence needs to be careful in the next couple weeks. On the flip side the other teams are going through this too aren't they?

Boeser

Petterson

Miller

Horvat

Garland

Dickinson

Chiasson

DiGuiseppe

Dowling

Demko