The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Edmonton Oilers at Vancouver Canucks | Jan. 25, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Demko, Halak, and Garland should be back next game.

Martin got us a couple points in what could have easily been 3 straight games with no points.

No need to read into this game too much. Demko allows us to easily cruise to a win in this game.

I dunno man Martin played incredibly I dunno if Hasek would have won us that game. 

• Like 3

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I think we should trade Miller and Motte. We need to get something for them.

I've been on the Miller train for months 

I'm fine retaining Motte at the right price, depends on what he wants because things could be very tight this offseason

1 minute ago, hammertime said:

I dunno man Martin played incredibly I dunno if Hasek would have won us that game. 

First goal was an absolute killer that gave the Oilers all the life they needed.

Demko shuts that game down and cruises to a 3-1 win.

Edited by DeNiro

2 minutes ago, Disgruntler said:

Turning point of the game: Myers dumping the friggin puck. :picard:

Not a chance. That was after 46 shots for the Oilers, one soft goal, one garbage penalty kill, and one absolutely worthless power play. That wasn't pretty by Myers but hardly a "turning point".

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Odd. said:

I’m getting real sick and tired of Boesers streaky game. All humble jumble.

Worth 7.5 million

He is certainly not. 

Haikus for you all 

4 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Demko, Halak, and Garland should be back next game.

Martin got us a couple points in what could have easily been 3 straight games with no points.

No need to read into this game too much. Demko allows us to easily cruise to a win in this game.

Y. Nux should get a significant upgrade in lineup next game.  But I still think Bo is crucial given the depth on this team. 

2 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

Not a chance. That was after 46 shots for the Oilers, one soft goal, one garbage penalty kill, and one absolutely worthless power play. That wasn't pretty by Myers but hardly a "turning point".

No it was the first goal on Martin. There is a reason he hasn’t been in the nhl in a few years. He’s played great but he is what he is.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, JoshuaGuy said:

TSN turning point was the Refs calling the cross check by OEL cuz McDiver whined.

• Vintage 1