The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Oilers sign Evander Kane

35 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Why are you suggesting McDavids girlfriend is a whore and sleeps with anyone who wants her..

Do you have evidence of this or just making up crap about a girl whose name you don't even know, let alone anything about her personal life or her morals and ethics.. 

Why are you suggesting a women sleeping with some one else is "whore"?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Well, the puritans on this site did not like Anthony DeAngelo...............33 pts in 32 games

Now, have big comments for Kane.....................just watch! You will see! LOL

And he will stand up for his team mates, not like the guy who takes fly bys on dirty opposing players

The game is played on the ice, people!

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, J.I.A.H.N said:

Well, the puritans on this site did not like Anthony DeAngelo...............33 pts in 32 games

Now, have big comments for Kane.....................just watch! You will see! LOL

And he will stand up for his team mates, not like the guy who takes fly bys on dirty opposing players

DeAngelo is an absolute tire fire in his own zone.  Kane's own teammates don't want that piece of garbage on their team for a reason.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

DeAngelo is an absolute tire fire in his own zone.  Kane's own teammates don't want that piece of garbage on their team for a reason.

DeAngelo is part of the puzzle, not the entire puzzle........he is +12 at even strength...........EVEN FRIGGIN STRENTH, HEFTY!

And with Kane, he is an offensive power forward, who can keep possession of the puck.........I think that is good for your team, if you have the puck more....Isn't it?????

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, J.I.A.H.N said:

DeAngelo is part of the puzzle, not the entire puzzle........he is +12 at even strength...........EVEN FRIGGIN STRENTH, HEFTY!

And with Kane, he is an offensive power forward, who can keep possession of the puck.........I think that is good for your team, if you have the puck more....Isn't it?????

Because he's glued to an elite shutdown guy to babysit him.  His play in his own zone is simply not acceptable.  No one is arguing Kane isn't a good player, it's just that he's such a piece of garbage as a person that he still makes teams worse.  Ever work with a guy who was productive but was such a douchenozzle that everyone was stoked when he left?  That's Kane.

• Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, J.I.A.H.N said:

I don't just watch for the wins, if I wanted to do that I'd just pop on whatever the bandwagon of the year was. 

So yes, I'd prefer our team not have people who act like Kane off the ice  on it, if at all possible. 

What do you think today would be like if Jake was still on the team?

This says more about the team, and I use the term loosely, than it does the player. At first glance this appears to be good business move given your team sets aside the questions of character, ethics, integrity and morals. As McDick would say, "it is what it is".

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Because he's glued to an elite shutdown guy to babysit him.  His play in his own zone is simply not acceptable.  No one is arguing Kane isn't a good player, it's just that he's such a piece of garbage as a person that he still makes teams worse.  Ever work with a guy who was productive but was such a douchenozzle that everyone was stoked when he left?  That's Kane.

On DeAngelo.................give me some analytics............otherwise, you don't know what you are talking about!

On Kane.........................sure there is smoke, I do not disagree, but do you know first hand?

Just now, J.I.A.H.N said:

On DeAngelo.................give me some analytics............otherwise, you don't know what you are talking about!

On Kane.........................sure there is smoke, I do not disagree, but do you know first hand?

I'm not an analytics guy, period.  I'll trust my eyes over a spreadsheet.  I've seen the guy play and it's not exactly a secret that he struggles defensively.  Personally, that's not acceptable from a defenseman.  For Kane, we've had a couple of people here who do know firsthand.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, J.I.A.H.N said:

Jan, he faked a vaccination card. Thats not in question. 

• Cheers 3