The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Winnipeg Jets | Jan. 27, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Had $1500+ bucks riding on the Canucks tonight.  Needless to say, this man had a profitable evening! Nice work boys.  Tremendous pounding win.  No one likes losing to the Coilers!  

Was getting worried there for a few weeks that we weren't going to win the cup;  Not anymore.  Alf assured us last year that the Canucks would win the Cup in 2022 and got me on the wagon.  Looking like he was right! :canucks:  I had a feeling ever since the Sunday Petterson/Hughes signed that this year would be special also!:canucks:

Edited by CanucksFan8353
  • Thanks 1

I always gloss over the most obvious players worthy of praise, in this case Miller and Demko.  

I really liked all of our d-men in tonight's game.  Quinn was spectacular again, Myers and OEL did great on the PK and at 5 on 5.  They also set up two goals (OEL to Boeser to Miller, Myers cross ice to Boeser) to put the game out of reach.  

Schenn was solid all around.  Hunt didn't make any mistakes and was good defensively in our own end.  

Great job of battling by the 5 d-men after Poolman went down. 

1 minute ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I always gloss over the most obvious players worthy of praise, in this case Miller and Demko.  

I really liked all of our d-men in tonight's game.  Quinn was spectacular again, Myers and OEL did great on the PK and at 5 on 5.  They also set up two goals (OEL to Boeser to Miller, Myers cross ice to Boeser) to put the game out of reach.  

Schenn was solid all around.  Hunt didn't make any mistakes and was good defensively in our own end.  

Great job of battling by the 5 d-men after Poolman went down. 

Martin so good we forgot Demko didn’t play 

• Cheers 1

Honestly my most pleasant surprise this season is Martin.

He took over the starting job in Abbotsford and has looked great in the big show. 

I've never been sold on Dipietro. He doesn't have the size for today's NHL. Players are too good at shooting the puck now days. Need that height and length. 

Martin is 6'3 calm in net and has been lights out 3 games he's played. 

We've found Demkos backup. And he won't be expensive. 

• Vintage 2