The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

With all due respect, I think the consensus on this board that Miller is getting traded before the TDL and the Canucks aren't making the playoffs is highly premature

Rate this topic

CanucksFan8353

2 hours ago, spook007 said:

Was also a little concerned to start with, but having JR in the back ground kind of keeps me at ease... 

I kinda would be more concern if another high profile person came inn as GM, cause that could quickly escalate into another power battle... 

Same: with JRs' resume, I am willing to give the group some slack - but the same resume, has me expecting a lot more from this group.

• Cheers 1

On 2/12/2022 at 11:56 PM, gurn said:

over the last 10 games the Canucks have gained  1 point against Anaheim          who have   0 games in hand            and are up   5 points

lost      5 against Calgary                                       4 games in hand                                  8 points

lost      1 to Vegas                                                  1 game in hand                                    9 points

lost       1 to L.A.                                                     2 games in hand                                  5 points

lost       2 to Edmonton                                           4 games in hand                                  1 point

lost       1 to St Louis                                               3 games                                                9 points

lost       3 to Dallas                                                   4 games                                              2 points

Now at

Anaheim                            5 points up                 Canucks have a game in hand

Calgary                           12 points             2 games in hand

Vegas                               9 points               same games played

L.A.                                   5 points            1 game in hand                                

Edmonton                         5                       2 games in hand

St Louis                            11 up                 2 games in Hand

Dallas                               4 up                   2 games in hand

33 games left for the Canucks.