The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Predators / Tuesday, Feb. 1/22 @ 5:00 pm PT

Rate this topic

-DLC-

Wow, Peterson at third on the team with 24 points. Not bad for such a horrible year. Maybe he's struggling because no one scores on this team. :frantic: You can notice how Nashville's top scorers have more points.

Light em up boys! :towel: :canucks::canucks::canucks: :towel:

30 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

If you were disappointed to see Podkolzin out of the lineup yesterday, Boudreau confirmed that he will be in the lineup tonight.

As long as Brett Hull, or I mean Alex Chiasson doesn't come out. :lol: Anyone know what Pearson's situation is? We're one forward away from full line-up.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gawdzukes said:

Wow, Peterson at third on the team with 24 points. Not bad for such a horrible year. Maybe he's struggling because no one scores on this team. :frantic: You can notice how Nashville's top scorers have more points.

Light em up boys! :towel: :canucks::canucks::canucks: :towel:

As long as Brett Hull, or I mean Alex Chiasson doesn't come out. :lol: Anyone know what Pearson's situation is? We're one forward away from full line-up.

Pearson is in tonight.

• Thanks 3

55 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

funny how we don't get to shoot on Red-light-Riddick again...such a shame, eh?

Big Save Dave! Sike

Edited by Odd.
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Goal:thecup said:

Canucks Covid-depleted roster brings in that guy out shoveling his driveway.

(Since he doesn't have a contract his identification has been concealed.)

GO spook 007 GO!

Top 30 Hockey Fail GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

Cheers amigo :lol:

Edited by spook007
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, -DLC- said:

image.png

VANCOUVER CANUCKS

20-19-6, 7th in Pacific

at  NASHVILLE PREDATORS

27-14-4, 2nd in Central Division

Today , 5 p.m., Bridgestone Arena.

TV : Sportsnet. Radio : Sportsnet 650

WHY WATCH

Can Demko channel his last outstanding Music City outing?

Thatcher Demko made 31 saves on Jan. 18 in Nashville as the Canucks ended a gruelling five-game road trip against elite teams with a 3-1 victory. With Bo Horvat, Conor Garland and backup stopper Jaroslav Halak in COVID-19 protocol, the All-Star Game-bound starter wasn’t afforded a rare night off and put in another stellar performance to help rally the club from a 1-0 deficit. Brock Boeser, Elias Pettersson and Juho Lammikko provided the offence and Demko added confidence that the Canucks can slog through COVID-19 absences.

POINTS LEADERS

CANUCKS

(before Monday game)

1. J.T. Miller GP 42 G 15 A 29 PTS 44 (+4)

2. Quinn Hughes GP 43 G 2 A 31 PTS 33 (+9)

3. Elias Pettersson GP 44 G 11 A 13 PTS 24 (-1)

PREDATORS

1. Roman Josi GP 43 G 13 A 30 PTS 43 (+7)

2. Matt Duchene GP 41 G 21 A 19 PTS 40 (+1)

3. Mikael Granlund GP 43 G 6 A 31 PTS 37 (+6)

All-Time Meetings:

The Predators are 32-39-(2)-6 all-time against the Canucks, including a 17-16-(1)-6 record at Bridgestone Arena. The Predators are 1-4-0 in their last five games vs. the Canucks; they are 5-5-0 in their last 10; and 2-3-0 in their last five at Bridgestone Arena.

Tonight's contest is the third and final meeting between the Preds and Canucks this season; Nashville is 1-1-0 against Vancouver thus far.

Happy Birthday to Tyler "shoot from everywhere" Myers

Great GDT! Informative without being too long.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, NUCKER67 said:

Juulsen has impressed me, and he a RD. Could he make the roster next season? I don't see why not, he's still young (24) and he should only get better with the more NHL ice time he sees. He's also got size and some smarts. 

I like him as well. The kid was a high pick and for good reason, injuries really set him back but while being a hamper development time wise unlike a guy like OJ they haven't robbed him of what made him a high pick. If he is able to make up for the lost 2 seasons and reach his potential he might end up a real steal.

Jet Woo and him remind me stylistically of each other so maybe that plays into things as well as who stays besides Myers.

Let him get a bunch of minutes in Abby and see how things play out next season. 

• Like 1