The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Nashville Predators | Feb. 01, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Don’t use that as an excuse. Every team deals with it. We just haven’t dealt with it well.

Actually think we’ve been hit as hard as any team in the league and I’m not trying to make an excuse,just sharing my opinion

• Cheers 2

Just now, ShawnAntoski said:

Still a successful road trip.

It really was. Calgary game stung but we went 2-1-1. I guess we were suppose to sweep though haha.

Hoping we see some home success now. We have the most home games left now or somewhere up there in the top anyway 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mj2345 said:

I don’t want Canucks to trade Petey

Why would they? It would be a horrible decision. He may not regain form this season but he’s only 23. People forget that. A full healthy off-season with no contract distractions will be huge for Petey 

2 minutes ago, Devron said:

It really was. Calgary game stung but we went 2-1-1. I guess we were suppose to sweep though haha.

Hoping we see some home success now. We have the most home games left now or somewhere up there in the top anyway 

They can’t play .500 hockey and they are. If they end up doing this the rest of the year they miss the playoffs. It’s not realistic. People have to give up on that pipe dream.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

21 minutes ago, Devron said:

I remember Boudreau, saying - win the week and they've been doing it under Boudreau, for the most part.

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Vintage 2

7 minutes ago, Shayster007 said:

Man, them Preds are a mean team. Play a hard nosed game. Wouldn't mind watching a team like that every night. It really makes you realize how little of an identity this team has. We're not big, we're not fast, we're not skilled. It honestly just feels like a middle team, they don't everything good and nothing great. 

I really look forward to Allvin and JR putting their stamp on this team. We need a facelift, badly.

Allvin after his note taking 

200.gif.f92a15a187a8d1b947996e21b015bca8.gif

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Devron said:

Why would they? It would be a horrible decision. He may not regain form this season but he’s only 23. People forget that. A full healthy off-season with no contract distractions will be huge for Petey 

Yea. I want him to stay.  I just dont understand why he didnt train all summer

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

They can’t play .500’hockey. If they end up doing this the rest of the year they miss the playoffs. It’s not realistic. People have to give up on that pipe dream.

Well technically it’s not .500 hockey. 2 wins, one regulation loss. You can complain all ya want I’ll homer my way till they end 

• Cheers 2