The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022 Winter Olympics Beijing

Jaimito

6 hours ago, Scottish⑦Canuck said:

The first games ever that I’ve had absolutely no interest in watching 

I refuse to watch any of it, if muslims were being systematically brainwashed and "europeanized" there's no way in hell the games would be being held in Serbia for instance, in fact we fought a whole war in the late 90s about that.

Yet this gets a free pass... f--- china.

10 hours ago, JM_ said:

you mean Xi doesn't actually care about human rights? 

China is getting very close to the “sweet spot” economically and militarily.

We don’t give a &^@# what you think and there is nothing you can do about it.

Also known as the American doctrine.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

And just in. Ski jumpers and speed skaters are also suspect for being international spys.

Watch any Ski jumping or, speed skating with James Bond theme music. It fits seamlessly. Im sure in the night time every day of the games they’re doing sone B&Es stealing international secrets and im guessing that a few are found dead in the morning from car chases and bullet holes.

Edited by HockeyHarry

After a spectacular comeback win vs Czech, Canada failed to comeback against Australia, who almost had to forfeit due to positive SARS-CoV-2 pcr test. That would have given Canada a win. Now Canada must win vs unbeaten Italy to get to semifinals. 

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Losing to teams like Australia and Italy is an embarrassment to Canadian curling.  Those countries have fewer sheets than 

Regina.  

Italy is undefeated. They beat every team. 9-0. 

Shouldn't have lost to Australia. Morris is their coach. 

On 2/5/2022 at 9:05 AM, -DLC- said:

I stayed up and watched it. I sense tension at times between Rachel and John....I think Rachel wears the pants in that team.  :towel:

She's got a death glare that rivals Petey's.

they are very similar - when they are on, they are the best. When they are off, they get mentally derailed very quickly. Difference is, Rachel normally goes quiet with his team, while Johnny Mo outwardly shows his anger....I remember Kevin Martin having to calm him down a few times. 

Edited by rychicken