The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Feb 8th Coyotes Vs Canucks 7pm PST on SN

Rate this topic

86Viking

3 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Maybe I missed something, but I can't see anyone attacking you. You called Quinn Hughes selfish without checking if he actually did the thing you were acusing him of and others fact checked it for you.

actually I posted what was said live at the time, then things got resolved about Quinton...but okay then. It doesn't matter at the end of the day I am here to talk and post about hockey, dealt with assholes and knowitalls all my life why would it change when it comes to the internet haha!

• Cheers 2

@bigbadcanucks- Thanks for your input...SORRY for posting something I heard LIVE that I heard in regards to Quinton, it has been a known fact players to usually "go away" during an all star break and what was said was Quinn had gone to Vegas to watch Jack. Once it was divulged that Quinn was NOT in Vegas I recognized that!

Some people just want to bitch no matter what...reply back and I can add you to the fun list!

4 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

@bigbadcanucks- Thanks for your input...SORRY for posting something I heard LIVE that I heard in regards to Quinton, it has been a known fact players to usually "go away" during an all star break and what was said was Quinn had gone to Vegas to watch Jack. Once it was divulged that Quinn was NOT in Vegas I recognized that!

Some people just want to bitch no matter what...reply back and I can add you to the fun list!

Dude, like two people responded just saying that you were wrong. No one was rude or anything.

Relax. You don't need to be so defensive.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2