The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Canucks interested in Pavel Zacha

You can make an argument for Boeser being one dimensional but he's definitely not a rental or some throw away player. He is still on pace for 50 points or so which is not bad considering the abysmal start the whole team had. I don't see a dynamite return but I would expect at least 2 good pieces one being a 1st round pick.

On 3/5/2022 at 4:45 PM, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Hamonic makes so very head scratching plays with the puck. 

He is getting better after his lay-off.  He has 1G, 2 assist and +4 in his last 5 games.

The right side D men are all playing well.  Meyers and Shenn.  I was thinking they all have a lot of experience and been around the NHL for years.  The are all physical too.  

On 3/5/2022 at 4:53 PM, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

I swear the last 3 games Ive complained about a player ans moments later they scored. 

The hockey Gods making me eat my words lol

Start complaining every time they play a game.  They will win a lot of games.

Most people complained about Boeser passing the puck to Moonpant giving the Leafs a 4-3 lead.  Boeser got the puck in the corner in the 3rd period and passed it to Hamonic who shot the puck which was tipped in by Pearson - game tied 4-4. 

On 3/5/2022 at 4:53 PM, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

I swear the last 3 games Ive complained about a player ans moments later they scored. 

The hockey Gods making me eat my words lol

Well, please continue.

You should pray complain once per meal for three times a day and a long prayer complain before you go to bed, don't stop till we won the cup lol

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...

Would be great for our left wing... 2.5 mill cap hit rfa.  Didn't have a great year.  Probably get him at 5 to 5.25 at 4 years?  Spit ballin... Of course JT would be going back Devils way.  Could we get a 1st as well?  Does a trade for Zacha make any sense at all, or are there better fits out there?

20 minutes ago, Hogs & Podz said:

Would be great for our left wing... 2.5 mill cap hit rfa.  Didn't have a great year.  Probably get him at 5 to 5.25 at 4 years?  Spit ballin... Of course JT would be going back Devils way.  Could we get a 1st as well?  Does a trade for Zacha make any sense at all, or are there better fits out there?

Zacha is not a piece I'd be looking for from Jersey. Maybe as a Dickinson swap, but that's about it.

Holtz, Sharangovich, Bahl etc... Yes.

Zacha is meh.

• Cheers 1