The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Toronto Maple Leafs at Vancouver Canucks | Feb. 12, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

The league has clearly shown they don't care if the refs openly rig games, as shown by the continued employment of Kelly Sutherland and Brad Meier.  Meanwhile, they fine coaches for calling out the refs for refusing to conduct themselves like professionals.  I don't think the league is going to hold problem refs accountable unless they're forced to by a judge.  An injured player would have a pretty good claim for criminal negligence against the NHL, and the gambling partners are likely to have grounds for a lawsuit if the league refuses to address the issue voluntarily.  At some point, Rutherford has to take the fine and advise the league that continuing to force us to play against 2 teams in the same game is not acceptable.  It's pretty sad that allowing the refs to disgrace the sport is common practice for the NHL, but the league needs to be publicly blasted until they figure it out.

We're at a point now where giving a ref the Steve Moore special is entirely justified.

Lol.

Was reading HFBoards Toronto and the fans there were saying the Refs were bias against the Laffs.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, BlakeQuinnAndEggs said:

Damn jimbo and Travis for our crap start or we would be comfortably in a playoff spot most likely.

I want it to happen but I don't know... still a tough hill to climb.

You mean Travis, right? The team that won tonight was your hero Jimbo

• Cheers 2

13 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Canuck fans getting to bed after beating the Leafs 

smiling-man-in-bed-JOHF06479.jpg.b90ec60c291af135096ca7dddb0af353.jpg

Early start, which means we still got the post game bar sheningans and that can go either way my guy. 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Next game not until Thursday. Seems like an inordinate amount of multiple off days especially considering all the rescheduled games.  
The divisional games played might have balanced out a bit by then giving us a better idea where we stand . 

It really is a super long time. You’d think they would have spaced out o make up games a bit better. Oh well, it gives Hughes time to get back without missing more action.

• Upvote 1