The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Toronto Maple Leafs at Vancouver Canucks | Feb. 12, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Harold Drunken said:

Oh God here we go again about Miller there's 500 trading miller threads already including ones started by you lol. You don't stubbornly keep players for the reason you stated above. 

We won't agree, and that's fine.  I personally think we would be so foolish to waste such a huge value contract in Demko.  When he makes $10m along with Hughes and Petey presumably $9m+ you can kiss Stanley Cup goodbye.  

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, rekker said:

For sure. I fully agree as Oilers and Leafs are my two most hated as well. We didn't deserve this one, but I can't quite smiling. Lol. 

And you should, Demko was spectacular. Enjoy the win, beating the Leafs is joy.

I'm glad we won, but I sure as hell aren't happy with how we won. We won't win most nights playing like that, and this isn't a team that can afford that sort of performance. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

We won't agree, and that's fine.  I personally think we would be so foolish to waste such a huge value contract in Demko.  When he makes $10m along with Hughes and Petey presumably $9m+ you can kiss Stanley Cup goodbye.  

Maybe worry about this in 2026 near the trade deadline? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

an all star is an all star.

That doesn't mean anything. If you give up 53 shots, and god knows how many attempts, while only having 24 shots on net your goaltender is likely the only reason you won. 

Be happy about the win, but call a spade a spade. We weren't good tonight and performances like that are a lot more likely to see us miss the playoffs than make it. 

Just now, Coconuts said:

That doesn't mean anything. If you give up 53 shots, and god knows how many attempts, while only having 24 shots on net your goaltender is likely the only reason you won. 

Be happy about the win, but call a spade a spade. We weren't good tonight and performances like that are a lot more likely to see us miss the playoffs than make it. 

Have a good night Coco.

Im off to watch the fights.

When we win the cup with Miller we will share a high five