The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at San Jose Sharks | Feb. 17, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

4 minutes ago, FijianCanuck said:

Glad we got the 2 pts because it should have ended in regulation. Millers celly was hilarious..."ya I scored oh well probably getting traded"

I saw it more like “FFS this should have been over 5 minutes ago.”

I hope the boys are pissed with how they played in the second half. There’s no way that game should have been anything less than an easy W. They let the Sharks back in that game.

Edited by DeNiro
  • Cheers 1

If our special teams was at the very least half decent, we would have at least 10 more points. 

Last time I didn’t cheer after a win was the entirety of the 2016-2017 season. 

Brutal choke job. Burroughs was our best player by FAR

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, rychicken said:

yeah one little blemish, otherwise he had the team on his back #inspirational

For a guy who is pretty consistent. Also Miller has an A, and real leaders don’t need a letter to be a part of the leadership group regardless. Fans overrate the captaincy letters. Everyone on the team knows who the leaders are and Bo, Miller are a big part of that. The constant whining about letters here is pathetic 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Dreadful performance after going up by 2  the special teams coaching really needs another good shakeup in the off-season. We should have won this 5-1, not gone 3-3 and then 4-4. Just pathetic by us and we still somehow win thanks to our scoring.

We're up against a struggling Anaheim team next, got to be better and thrash them the way other teams have lately to really make some ground. These are do or die games We're playing right now. 

2 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

image.png

Another good game by our best player not named Demko. Also loved how Miller jumped in to protect Motte (didn’t like how Horvat stood back).

I hope JR sticks to his word and keeps this team intact while they fight their way into a playoff spot.