The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at San Jose Sharks | Feb. 17, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

I wish we would just play a full 60. The first period was fantastic, then it’s like we disappeared but somehow still won. The team is talented. There’s just something that seems to really be missing and I don’t know what it is. 
Also I really hope we don’t move Miller. I think it would be such a huge setback to this offense. He’s so good and so clutch. 

7 minutes ago, canuckster19 said:

Timo Meier shouldn’t have even been on the ice for the GTG with California reffing, but then again California reffing is a one way street

Tonight reffing surprisingly wasn’t an issue.

The refs did everything they could to help us win that game.

They gave us 6 powerplays including one in OT. This game should have been over in regulation long before the tying goal.

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

They gave us 6 powerplays including one in OT. This game should have been over in regulation long before the tying goal.

Though Meier should have been in the box for that if OEL tapping Viels glove is “roughing” 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Yup, dunno why some folks are so obsessed with their Miller captain fantasy. Bo is our captain and we're lucky to have him.

Those who dump on Bo to the extent that they'd strip him of the captaincy can get &^@#ed tbh, I ain't remotely sorry and I mean every word of it. 

So.. because a player wears the "C" he's incapable of criticism?

Also, I never said anything about stripping Bo of his captaincy, I was complimenting Miller and how involved he is with everything emotionally.

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Yup, they had every opportunity on the powerplay tonight. Special teams are a huge concern. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

That wasn't our captain, he's a pretender who was one of the architects behind our quintessential captain being traded. A fraud, a con man. 

I'll die before I recognize Messier. 

That trade ended up being the best trade in Canuck history that brought us epic players for decades:

Bert -> Lui / Mcabe -> Sedin

Lui -> Marky