The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | February/March (27-05) 2022

Rate this topic

12 minutes ago, rekker said:

Lol, Leafs at home get stomped by Buffalo. 

Love to see it!

Cause you just know Sportsnet and Leaf’s media were having a chuckle at our loss and raising questions about the teams ability.

Like what’s your excuse Leafs? Aren’t you supposed to be a contender? 

Also rich hearing Healy harp on the Sabres for not making the playoffs in 10 years as his teams getting stomped.

I was thinking to myself I’m pretty sure the Sabres have won as many playoff rounds as the leafs in the last 10 years there Glen! :lol:

• Haha 1

Phew Stars and Kings avoid the three point game. Good result.

Keeps the Kings within 7 with even games played.

I thought for sure the Kings would have a big bounce back after that 7-0 stomping. Seems like they might not be getting the goaltending they were getting earlier in the season.

Edited by DeNiro

3 hours ago, DeNiro said:

@CoconutsYou only post bad out of town scoreboards or what?

The Kings and Preds both lose tonight. Good results for the Canucks.

I typically work graveyards so I'm not always up to keep track or pay attention, let alone watch games

Edited by Coconuts
  • Cheers 1

55 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Not NHL-related, but a goaltender (Lukas Dostal) scored in an AHL game last night.

I’m waiting for someone to say a goalie scored and not have it be on an empty net.

Like the goalie just took it coast to coast pushing guys down and then finished it off with a fake to the backhand!

8 hours ago, DeNiro said:

I’m waiting for someone to say a goalie scored and not have it be on an empty net.

Like the goalie just took it coast to coast pushing guys down and then finished it off with a fake to the backhand!

I wonder. Do they still blow it down if a goalie crosses center? I remember Roy getting called for that back in the day