The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Need a #1 Goalie

Rate this topic

Dlee

3 hours ago, Dlee said:

Why can’t Demko play back to back games? It looks like Boudreau can’t decide on a #1 goalie. Someone has to be the back up goalie. Choose your #1 goalie and let them play. New Jersey is the second time that halak has let a blowout happen after demko won the game the day before. Give demko the opportunity to play. There’s no reason to rest demko. I’m sure he would be eager to play. That’s just the type of professional he is. 

Not the best look for a first post.

• Haha 1

I...ummm...oof, this is awkward to have to tell you this but, yeah, Demko is #1, by far, I mean like, by light years he's #1.

I'm just really hoping that either you're kidding around with us, or you're 6...in which case, go to bed!

4 hours ago, Dlee said:

Why can’t Demko play back to back games? It looks like Boudreau can’t decide on a #1 goalie. Someone has to be the back up goalie. Choose your #1 goalie and let them play. New Jersey is the second time that halak has let a blowout happen after demko won the game the day before. Give demko the opportunity to play. There’s no reason to rest demko. I’m sure he would be eager to play. That’s just the type of professional he is. 

Yah, hey, err. umm

Welcome to the forum

4 hours ago, Dlee said:

Thatcher, is that you?

all kidding aside from everyone on this thread, just know we all agree with you and welcome to the forums. :)

Edited by RWJC

53 minutes ago, RWJC said:

Thatcher, is that you?

all kidding aside from everyone on this thread, just know we all agree with you and welcome to the forums. :)

AhHHHHhhhhhHHHHHhhhhhhh!   Shucks! That's aweful swell of you fella!   I have tears in my eyes!  Yes, lets all welcome him to the forum!

Crocodile Tears — LAURA LAVON O'BANNON

13 hours ago, Dlee said:

I agree.....I go to work 5 days a week, in a row. It's not even like he plays the whole game - a lot of the time the puck isn't even in our zone....

9 hours ago, RU SERIOUS said:

AhHHHHhhhhhHHHHHhhhhhhh!   Shucks! That's aweful swell of you fella!   I have tears in my eyes!  Yes, lets all welcome him to the forum!

Crocodile Tears — LAURA LAVON O'BANNON

The OP is an 11 year old kid.

Edited by RWJC
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Dlee said:

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

I usually have a pretty good sense of humor, but God I hope this was satire.

Edited by Harold Drunken
  • Haha 2

So because Demko didn't play back to back games at this one point in the season he's not the #1 goalie? Am I reading what the OP's saying right?

Sorry OP, but you kind of deserve the responses you've been getting for this. lol