The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Patrick Kane Trade Talks

Jack Campbell ain't a top flight tendy and their poor team defense won't cut it. The Av's speed and skill exposed this in the semis. If I am Chicago, I am asking for the following deal:

To EDM- Kane, 50% salary retention by Hawks

To CHI- Poolparty, Broberg, Bourgault, 2023 1st unprotected + 2024 1st unprotected

• Cheers 2

14 minutes ago, RWJC said:

You don’t think much of Bouchard, right?

Soft, slow, stupid, and selfish.  He is absolutely atrocious in his own zone and has pretty much zero chance  of ever turning into a legit NHLer.  He's worse than useless and is a major liability every time he sets foot on the ice.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, canuckpuckluck1 said:

Okay @King Heffy now don't hold back...tell us how you really feel about Broberg! :P

I think it's absolutely fantastic that Edmonton keeps bringing in defencemen who can't play defence.  Looking forward to playing against these pylons frequently.  Seeing them waste more assets and cap on a one-dimensional guy who doesn't backcheck and has severe character issues is even better.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Muttley said:

Note; Almost four years older then JT Miller; Still putting up big offensive #s. A little scratchy defensively now but his team stinks like someone left the bacon flavored

Spam behind the microwave for a week.

Can he do anything without a Jonathan Toews type? 

I suspect he will be lethal with McDavid

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, KirkSave said:

Jack Campbell ain't a top flight tendy and their poor team defense won't cut it. The Av's speed and skill exposed this in the semis. If I am Chicago, I am asking for the following deal:

To EDM- Kane, 50% salary retention by Hawks

To CHI- Poolparty, Broberg, Bourgault, 2023 1st unprotected + 2024 1st unprotected

They are already over cap so they would have to unload more salary to bring in Kane..

Kane 33 - Only 1 yr X 10 million...So rental player..

Come on Kane 33 rental you would not give up 2  first round picks..

Broberg  21 - McLeod 22 -  3rd rounder 2024