The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks recall Noah Juulsen

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, 73 Percent said:

Hopefully not an injury

Poolman back to IR after trying to skate with the club?

Even so, Juulson would be in the pressbox.  

If there is a trade, it's got to be Hamonic.  Can't see us moving Myers or Schenn.  They are just too important right now.  

• Like 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

Well they sent Bowey down so this is just to replace him.

I thought it meant they were activating Poolman but I guess not.

Is it just the 30 day thing that guys need waivers to get sent back down if they are up that long?  Is that even a thing?  Alf is confused.:picard:

47 minutes ago, wildcam said:

I really like Juulsen 24, 6'2, 205 makes big hits keeps his game simple.He has had lots of injuries at start of his pro career so few years behind.I think he can fill the # 5---#6 spot on low cap hit say $ 900,000 these type of players are so important with cap world....

Time to see, if he can be a part of the team moving forward before he becomes a FA, at the end of the season.  Hunt will not be a part, of the team moving forward but I get it cause the team is chasing down a playoff spot.

3 hours ago, Alflives said:

Poolman back to IR after trying to skate with the club?

Even so, Juulson would be in the pressbox.  

If there is a trade, it's got to be Hamonic.  Can't see us moving Myers or Schenn.  They are just too important right now.  

To me the signing of that fellow from the WHL was an indication of stocking the cupboards.. That's was a three year deal.

Juulson came over with Lamaco from Florida he is a likely call up and as stated above one would hope he's up because of merit. 

These comments should be under rumors. 

You can never have enough depth. For playing or trading.

Edited by aqua59

4 hours ago, Phil_314 said:

If we can move Hamonic or Poolman then for sure Juulsen deserves a spot (Juulsen or Burroughs for 3rd RD).

I think they move Poolman before Hamonic if they can.

Myers, Hamonic, Schenn, Juulson/Burrows on the right side if they can't do anything.  Replace Hamonic if they can.