The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lehner (VGK) potentially out for remainder of regular season

Rate this topic

RWJC

Just now, NHL'er said:

Chicago should make them pay a first so they can learn about asset management :lol:

I think a 1st is the ask from Chicago.

Would be great to see Vegas give away Fleury for free then pay a 1st to re-acquire him months later :lol:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Bang on. They basically tried to change their mould from a successful Pittsburgh/Bruins mould to a Toronto top-heavy one and now 1 injury to a key player is costing them the season.

They've played worse with Eichel too which is interesting.

Well I mean how much hockey did Eichel miss?

He was probably playing on adrenaline early but it was always likely he was gonna hit a wall.

You can’t miss that much time and just jump back in mid season. Every other player is two steps ahead of you. 

29 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Well I mean how much hockey did Eichel miss?

He was probably playing on adrenaline early but it was always likely he was gonna hit a wall.

You can’t miss that much time and just jump back in mid season. Every other player is two steps ahead of you. 

Case and point just look at Petey. Missed almost 60 games last season and it took him 25 games this season to find his form.

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, rekker said:

Looks good on this fan based. All "look at us, we are such die hard fans" Whatever, try staying a fan after decades, and no cup. Bitter Canuck fan talking? Damn rights. 

Zero chance Vegas fans (which aren't really fans of hockey) will continue attending games as that team declines.  Betman will get Matthews there.  Then it will be a show, like going to see Celine Dionne.  But Quebec City doesn't have a team  Go friggin' figure.  

• Cheers 1